The Day Hospice at Anam Cara Geelong operates on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (Norlane, Belmont, St Albans) from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Re-commencing 5th January 2021
The aims of the Day Hospice are to:
– Provide a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment for people with a chronic illness or life limiting illness.
– Provide a care environment for guests with complex care needs and illness with support of a Registered Nurse
– Provide a place for guests to come and enjoy a range of activities, education and relaxation.
– Provide Palliative respite for carers
– Provide health promotion, symptom management and improved quality of life for guests.
Specially trained volunteers will assist the Registered Nurse to support the guests at the Day Hospice.
Transport assistance to and from Day Hospice can be provided
Lunch and morning and afternoon tea is provided
Please speak to the Day Hospice Manager for referral or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations will enable us to continue this valuable service https://www.givenow.com.au/anamcarahouse19